Developing a product or service? A professionally-run focus group will:
- Give you honest and impartial feedback on your product or service.
- Suggest changes/enhancements that will improve your chance of success.
- Help you establish pricing.
- Provide you with valuable information to help you position your product/service in a crowded marketplace.
Going for funding or licensing?
Professional focus groups are critical if you’re going for funding or licensing—especially important for inventors and new businesses. Your report becomes an integral part of your business and marketing plans and a key element in your presentation to investors.
Seeking to increase your revenue and market share?
Do you know what your customers/clients really think and want? Focus groups of your existing/potential customers will highlight your strengths and challenges while identifying opportunities.
What to Expect from a Q-Stat Focus Group
- A professionally written, detailed report delivered in 7-10 days
- Understandable, usable information centered on your issues/questions
- A document suitable for venture capitalists or bankers.
A focus group can save you a fortune in the long run, and the investment is more affordable than you may think. Most studies start at less than $1800. Moving forward without critical information can cost many, many times that.
We’re on your side. Don’t make the mistake of moving ahead without essential and accurate feedback. A focus make the best investment you can make in your success!